Online Maths Classes
Online Maths Classes is the most comfortable platform for everyone. By being at home the child can learn maths by logging into the laptop/iPad or Smartphone. It helps the child with a lot of personal attention from the teacher. It gives the child great freedom to ask questions and clear doubts instantly. The classes at Winaum Learning are conducted with lots of online activities and quizzes. This helps ensure the student’s interest is always developed to the next level. Assessments are also done online and the parent can also track the child’s progress.
The program focuses to develop the student’s math understanding of the topic. It goes into the logic behind every mathematical problem.
The program has several tricks and tips helping children develop mental skills for calculation.
The program has in bulit several maths activities, quizzes and puzzles which help develop the student’s interest. Know more about several ways to make the class interesting, click here.
The curriculum is designed in a way that after undergoing the program children are able to develop the skills to score high in maths. They are at ease with Maths Exams and Maths Olympiads.
About the Online Program
Interactive Live Classes
Excel in School Maths
Instant Doubt Clearning
Excel in Math Olympiads
Classes in Small Batches
Certified Maths Tutors
Frequently Asked Questions for Online Classes
The sessions of maths classes at Maplemaths are live and interactive in the when online . Unlike a lot of other online program which offer pre recorded videos and tutorials, our teachers use the online platform to have live interactive sessions while teaching. Here the teachers explain a topic and clears any doubt instantly. The teachers progresses with the students sessions ensuring the child is learning completely.
The Maplemaths students undergo continues assessment as per the program they are enrolled. The teacher takes a lot of practice tests to ensure the child learning progresses continuously.
- Maplemaths ensure the child understand the concepts and then do it rather than learning by rote.
- The math activities, games, quizzes and puzzles make the session of Maplemaths most interesting.
- The program helps the students become competitive in school tests and olympiads.
- It complements the regular math taught in the school.
- It helps eliminate math fear, . Because of the fear of maths children lose confidence. To know about reasons behind why kids struggle in maths, click here.
- It reduces the rough work and help in faster calculations
Grow with Maths Syllabus
- Pre-number Concepts
- Playing with numbers
- Addition and Subtraction up to 20
- Playing with numbers (21-50)
- Addition and Subtraction(21-50)
- More about numbers(51-100)
- More about Addition and Subtraction (0 to 99)
- Multiplication by Repeated Addition
- Shapes and Patterns
- Time & Calendar
- Data Handling
About Winaum Learning
Winaum Learning offers an educational platform for kids for developing their skills in Maths via (Curriculum program-Grow with Maths and Vedic Maths ), Handwriting, and English grammar. It offers kids online live classes and offline sessions done in small batches through its trained and expert teachers. It organizes competitions also for maths-IMC and handwriting- IHC. Know more by signing up for a trial class.
Grow with Math
- What is Vedic Maths?
- How to train your self as teachers in Vedic Maths
- Join Vedic Maths Classes Online
- Father of Vedic Maths
- Difference between Vedic Maths and Abacus
- Shakuntala Devi Contribution to Maths
- How to become a Maths Wizard
- Importance of Maths and Calculations
- Tips for Success in Maths Exams
- Understanding Number and Names
- Vedic Maths-Wikipedia