Best Maths Tutors in Gurgaon
Maths classes in Gurgaon are offered by top maths tutors who are well-qualified, trained, and certified. These sessions are conducted in small batches or 1:1 student-teacher ratio. This ensures personal attention to each and every child in the classes. The maths program at Winaum Learning emphasizes developing deep maths understanding, speed, and accuracy in calculations. The continuous revisions and tests ensure that students are well prepared in advance and are completely confident. Below are the benefits of the program:
As per the class, it is important for child to understand and apply the concepts of maths in real life. It is important to move away from rote learning and doing by knowing the logic behind it.
The speed in calculations and accuracy in maths comes with continuous practice. The practice has to be done with continuous Maths tests and worksheets. The speed and accuracy in basic maths operations like addition , subtraction, multiplication and division will eventually help in higher maths like algebra, fractions, percentages, and proportions, geometry shapes, solving complicated problems and to find the area, perimeter and volume of shapes. Know more about importance of calculations by clicking here.
Continuous activities and games based approach helps to generate the fun element in maths. Interaction of students among each other to solving solution to mathematical problems makes learning joyful for them.
The maths olympiad generally starts from grade 1 and is there till class 12th in the schools. It becomes important that child learn the math skills which help him/her scoring high ranks in olympiads. The Maplemaths program helps to develop the maths skills and contribute to help them in achieving top ranks in maths olympiads.
List of Best Maths Tutors
Jyoti is graduate and based in Sector -22a Gurugram. She runs maths classes with Maplemaths and Maths tuition with Grow Maths for students of KG to Grade 8.
Sri Ram Kingdom of Kids
Sri Ram Kingdom of Kids is pre-school in Sector 51 Gurgaon. It provides a wonderful environment for kids to learn maths as an after school maths classes program with maplemaths.
Deepti has done Masters in Science. She is located at T7-005, Bestech Park view residency, Sector 3, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon.
Its a play school in South City Phase 1, Gurugram. It offers a great environment for learning maths to kids with Maplemaths.
Anu Bhama is Masters in Finance and she is located at H.no. 681 Sector 10 Gurgaon.
Rita has done MCA, BCA and PCM. She is based in 213 Vasant Apartment, Old Delhi Road, Sector 14, Opposite Sham Sweets, Gurgaon.
Rachna is a graduate and loves teaching. She is based at 1806, Ground Floor, Block c Sushant Lok phase 1 Gurgaon
She has done her graduation and is passionate about teaching. She is based at Vipuls Greens Sohna Road, Gurgaon
She is B. Ed, CTET qualified, PGDBA and B. Com Honours graduate. She has also completed her CA (Inter). She has 3.5 years experience. She has a passion for teaching.She believes that making bond with students is important while teaching them. She is based in Sector 81 , Gurgaon
The maths classes in Gurgaon are done as per the school curriculum based on CBSE, IB or ICSE syllabus. The program is for 10 months.
The speed-building program on maths that is more focused on mental maths is done with MapleMaths program. It has 4 levels of 2 months each making it 8 months program.
There are at most 6 students in a group as the focus is to give personal attention to every child.
Students who attend maths classes in Gurgaon at Winaum Learning are given continuous assessments. They regularly appear for the tests.
Every maths book approach is to teach the maths skills to the student keeping in mind their interest. However, we see children doing maths more only when the tests or exams are approaching . Lack of interest results into low confidence in maths. Children develop maths phobia. Then, it is seen that they are slow in calculation and even in higher classes they are seen doing finger counting.
Understanding the concept and applying it accordingly is very important. Also important is the speed so that children can save their time.
Children have to learn both the environments. When its important to follow the method and get results, one should be able to do that and at other situations when we have competitions or olympiads, they should be able to save their time in attempting questions.
Maplemaths is bringing the change in the way maths is being taught. Here, the teachers( mostly women) are initially screened, trained , certified to implement the curriculum to the children as an after school learning system or as part of enhanced maths classes in schools.
Maplemaths curriculum in Junior Program includes the school methods of calculation, sharing the time -saving techniques and using activities with games for encouraging their interest, along with basic word problems.
The senior program curriculum is majorly focused with higher level speed calculation techniques, thereby contributing them save their time in attempting questions.
- Maple Maths is simpler yet more interesting than regular Math.
- Maple Maths enriches knowledge and understanding of Maths.
- Senior Maple Maths methods come as a boon for all competitive exams (such as Management, Banking, Engineering etc. as mathematic problems can be solved with amazing accuracy and speed.
- Maple Maths being a most natural way of working, can be learnt and mastered with ease and in a very short time.
- Maple Maths system also provides a set of independent cross-checking methods.
- The element of choice and flexibility develops clarity of mind and intuition.
- Leads to improvement in mental ability, sharpness, creativity and intelligence.
- Problems are reduced to one-line answers.
- Reduces dependence on calculators.
- Maple Math is complementary to regular Math taught in schools.
- Students learning Maple Math excel at school.
- It Builds Conceptual Understanding.
- Develops Fluency Through Games.
- Meaningful situations – for the application of mathematical skills are created by games
- Motivation – children freely choose to participate and enjoy playing.
- Positive attitude – Games provide opportunities for building self-concept and developing positive attitudes towards mathematics, through reducing the fear of failure and error.
- Increased learning – in comparison to more formal activities, greater learning can occur through games due to the increased interaction between children, opportunities to test intuitive ideas and problem solving strategies.
- Different levels – Games can allow children to operate at different levels of thinking and to learn from each other. In a group of children playing a game, one child might be encountering a concept for the first time, another may be developing his/her understanding of the concept, consolidating previously learned concepts.
- Assessment – children’s thinking often becomes apparent through the actions and decisions they make during a game and through written assessments, so the teacher has the opportunity to carry out diagnosis and assessment of learning in a non-threatening situation.
- Home and school – Games provide ‘hands-on’ interactive tasks for both school and home.
Search Maths Tuitions in Gurgaon
Vedic Maths Grade Wise
Searching for Vedic Maths in other Cities
- What is Vedic Maths?
- How to train your self as teachers in Vedic Maths
- Join Vedic Maths Classes Online
- Father of Vedic Maths
- Difference between Vedic Maths and Abacus
- Shakuntala Devi Contribution to Maths
- How to become a Maths Wizard
- Importance of Maths and Calculations
- Tips for Success in Maths Exams
- Understanding Number and Names
- Vedic Maths-Wikipedia