Videos of Winaum Learning
About Winaum Learning
Winaum Learning provides an educational platform to students for developing their skills in Maths via (Curriculum program-Grow with Maths and Vedic Maths ), Handwriting, and English grammar. It offers kids online live classes and offline sessions done in small batches through its trained and expert teachers. It organizes competitions also for maths-IMC and handwriting- IHC. Know more by signing up for a trial class.
Frequently Asked Questions
Winaum Learning offers an educational platform online and offline for developing skills among students with programs on in School Maths Tutoring, Vedic Maths, Handwriting, English Grammar for KG to Class 9.
- Classes at Winaum Learning focus to build a great conceptual understanding on the different courses it offers with live online and interactive learning process.
- Students get a lot of personal attention from the teachers and they can clear their doubts instantly.
- Continuous assessments and revision ensures higher scores for students.
- Activities and Quizzes in different courses builds student’s interest.
Classes at Winaum Learning are relevant to students from Grade 1-9. Each student attends classes two days a week. However, the program would move as per the learning speed of the child.
Small Batches ensure individual attention to every child and hence the batch ratio of 1:6 wherein one teacher is with a maximum of 6 students in the batch.
Students are given practice tests regularly. Assessments prepare children on how to score better in exams, therefore tests are a regular part of learning at Winaum.
Winaum Learning offers ONLINE and OFFLINE training Centers for children in different subjects. To get the information about the course, just click on buttons for signup or link for a free trial and fill in your details. The coordinating team shall contact you and give you information about the course, arrange a free trial for your child and share the fee details.
The faculty members are well-trained teachers and have years of experience in their different fields. Each teacher undergoes a due selection process and trained when appointed. The prerequisite qualities are verbal ability, content knowledge, education coursework, teacher certification, and teaching experience.
- What is Vedic Maths?
- How to train your self as teachers in Vedic Maths
- Join Vedic Maths Classes Online
- Father of Vedic Maths
- Difference between Vedic Maths and Abacus
- Shakuntala Devi Contribution to Maths
- How to become a Maths Wizard
- Importance of Maths and Calculations
- Tips for Success in Maths Exams
- Understanding Number and Names
- Vedic Maths-Wikipedia