Results of IHC -Interschool Handwriting Contest 2017-18
The objective of IHC-Interschool Handwriting Contest is to motivate children write legibly. The competition has two rounds. The first round takes place at the school campus and then the school champions from every school are invited to participate in the grand finale. The grand finale results of the year 2017-18 are as below:-
[vc_row][vc_column][us_single_image image=”1212″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][us_single_image image=”1216″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Frequently Asked Questions
Winaum Learning offers students learning advantages in School Maths Tutoring, Vedic Maths, Handwriting, English Grammar for kids.
- Classes at Winaum Learning develop a strong understanding of concepts as taught in the different programs it offers.
- There are separate batches for Students of grades 1-9.
- Conceptual understanding is the focus.
- A lot of practice tests and revision ensures that children are able to develop a strong ability for higher scores.
- Classes are conducted in small batches that ensure personal attention to each child.
- Maths activities and Quizzes in the programs buids student’s interest.
Classes at Winaum Learning are relevant to students from Grade 1-9. Each student attends classes two days a week. However, the program would move as per the learning speed of the child.
Small Batches ensure individual attention to every child and hence the batch ratio of 1:6 wherein one teacher is with a maximum of 6 students in the batch.
Students are given practice tests regularly. Assessments prepare children on how to score better in exams, therefore tests are a regular part of learning at Winaum.
Winaum Learning offers ONLINE and OFFLINE training Centers for children in different subjects. To get the information about the course, just click on buttons for signup or link for a free trial and fill in your details. The coordinating team shall contact you and give you information about the course, arrange a free trial for your child and share the fee details.
The faculty members are well-trained teachers and have years of experience in their different fields. Each teacher undergoes a due selection process and trained when appointed. The prerequisite qualities are verbal ability, content knowledge, education coursework, teacher certification, and teaching experience.