Winaum Learning conducted a Vedic Maths workshop under the product banner of Maplemaths for students of Lucky Mira School Sr Secondary School in Patiala, Punjab. The objective of the workshop is :
- To give speed-building skills for faster calculation.
- The children should be able to do Maths mentally reducing rough work.
- Score higher in School Exams and Math Olympiads.
About Vedic Maths
Vedic Maths helps to develop the mental maths ability of the child. It builds math speed and accuracy. It has Vedic maths sutras which are shortcut tricks and techniques. This helps children in scoring high in maths exams and higher ranks in math olympiads. The concept of Vedic Maths has been developed by Shri Bharti Tirath Krishnaji. He is called the father of Vedic Maths.
It has application in all the fields whether Engineering, Biology, Finance, Architecture, Real Estate, Marketing, Journalism, Cooking or even in Shopping and day to day work. Know more about Vedic Maths Features and Application.
Benefits of Vedic Maths
- Teaching Vedic Maths develops the mental ability of the child and makes a strong math foundation. It is easier to teach and easy to pick up.
- The students to calculate at least 10 times faster than usual.
- It offers students something extra by teaching methods that are not common.
- It eliminates the math phobia of the child.
About Winaum Learning
Winaum Learning offers an educational platform for kids for developing their skills in Maths via (Curriculum program-Grow with Maths and Vedic Maths ), Handwriting, and English grammar. It offers kids online live classes and offline sessions done in small batches through its trained and expert teachers. It organizes competitions also for maths-IMC and handwriting- IHC. Know more by signing up for a trial class.
Grow with Math
- What is Vedic Maths?
- How to train your self as teachers in Vedic Maths
- Join Vedic Maths Classes Online
- Father of Vedic Maths
- Difference between Vedic Maths and Abacus
- Shakuntala Devi Contribution to Maths
- How to become a Maths Wizard
- Importance of Maths and Calculations
- Tips for Success in Maths Exams
- Understanding Number and Names