India Handwriting Contest Gallery
Handwriting forms a very important part of education. Good Handwriting offers the following benefits:
- Legibility: With good handwriting one is able to read clearly.
- Reading fluency: One is able to read accurately and smoothly. Good handwriting helps in reading.
- Good Handwriting has a positive impact on marks/grades.
- It improves learning.
- It helps in brain development.
The National Handwriting Competition IHC helps to motivate students, teachers, and schools to develop good handwriting skills. It has awards for schools, teachers, and students. Check out some videos of students and school participation in the competition.
[vc_row][vc_column][us_image_slider ids=”1194,1195,1202″ autoplay=”1″ autoplay_period=”3000″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Frequently Asked Questions
Winaum Learning offers students learning advantages in School Maths Tutoring, Vedic Maths, Handwriting, English Grammar for kids.
- Classes at Winaum Learning develop a strong understanding of concepts as taught in the different programs it offers.
- There are separate batches for Students of grades 1-9.
- Conceptual understanding is the focus.
- A lot of practice tests and revision ensures that children are able to develop a strong ability for higher scores.
- Classes are conducted in small batches that ensure personal attention to each child.
- Maths activities and Quizzes in the programs buids student’s interest.
Classes at Winaum Learning are relevant to students from Grade 1-9. Each student attends classes two days a week. However, the program would move as per the learning speed of the child.
Small Batches ensure individual attention to every child and hence the batch ratio of 1:6 wherein one teacher is with a maximum of 6 students in the batch.
Students are given practice tests regularly. Assessments prepare children on how to score better in exams, therefore tests are a regular part of learning at Winaum.
Winaum Learning offers ONLINE and OFFLINE training Centers for children in different subjects. To get the information about the course, just click on buttons for signup or link for a free trial and fill in your details. The coordinating team shall contact you and give you information about the course, arrange a free trial for your child and share the fee details.
The faculty members are well-trained teachers and have years of experience in their different fields. Each teacher undergoes a due selection process and trained when appointed. The prerequisite qualities are verbal ability, content knowledge, education coursework, teacher certification, and teaching experience.