Maple Math program focuses on the the four main pillars of Maths- Addition, Subtraction, Mulitplication and Division . It is designed to develop the interest of Math in Children and increase their speed of calculation through a combination of assignments in books, speed calculation techniques and games with hands on tools. The methods of calculation taught in school curriculum are re-inforced along with speed techniques which helps in fast calculations. The tools and games used in the program gives children practical approach to maths.
Maple Maths Outcomes for the Child
- The Program will help build and advance your child’s math skills.
- It will help students to increase their speed of calculation
- It will improve their logical and reasoning ability.
- Math will become an interesting subject and the student enjoys it.
- The program will give a new perspective to look at numbers.
- It will help to verify all the answers with mathematical tricks.
- It will given your child advantage in school and beyond.
The child will become CONFIDENT and SELF RELIANT.
Benefits of Maple Maths
- Simple methods for doing Math quickly without a calculator
- Shortcuts and tricks for calculations
- Excellent, simple and fast techniques
- Scientific Mathematical techniques
- Improved analytical and speed calculation skills
- Playful method of learning mathematics
- Very informative and makes math interesting
- Holistic Development of the child
Effective Teaching and Learning Process
- Maple Maths Enriches knowledge and understanding of Maths.
- Games provide ‘hands-on’ interactive tasks for both school/Institute and home.
- Children can work independently of the teacher.
- Games provide opportunities for building self-concept.
- Develops positive attitudes, reducing the fear of failure and error.
- Effective Teaching & Learning Process
- Problems are reduced to one-line answers.
- Independent cross-checking methods.
- Leads to improvement in mental ability, sharpness, creativity and intelligence.
- Complements to regular Math taught in schools.
- Assessment of learning of students in a non-threatening situation.