Essay on Winter Season for Class 2
The Essay on Winter Season for Class 2 Kids is very interesting to write on. In this season children enjoy Christmas gifts, new year and the high mountain areas also witness snow. When the temperature is at its lowest in comparison to all the seasons, we call it winter. Many people have different memories of the winter sum of them.
Winter Season Essay
- Winter is my favorite season. Mainly because of grandparents.
- My grandparents roast sweet potatoes, peanuts, and corn inside our fireplace. My pet dog Pluto and I love to eat that.
- We wear sweaters jacket caps in winter and an overcoat is my favourite.
- Winter seasons are so Cold and Chilly
- We have a fireplace near our living room, where we spend most of our time.
- I love snowfall, I make snowmen with my grandpa.
- My grandpa and I go to collect wooden sticks every 2-3 days for our fireplace.
- My grandmother makes hot cups of chocolate Every Night in winter for me.
- The best part is having ginger garlic cookies.
- In the winter season, the nights are longer and days are shorter compared to the summer season.
- We have different fruits for the winter season.
What types of festivals do we have in the winter season ?
Magh Bihu Festival, Lohri Festival, Camel Festival Bikaner and Kutch Rann Mahotsav, Christmas, and New Year.
Frequently Asked Questions Winter Season
The months of the Winter Season in India are December, January, February.
In Winters the fruits available are oranges, kiwi, guava, strawberries, grapes, plum and apples.
People in the winter season generally wear beanies, sweaters, gloves, fleece, jackets, jeans, mittens, scarves, socks, and other warm clothes.
Essay writing is the most amazing experience for kids. With this, they can enhance their reading, writing, and spoken English language skills. Know more about how kids can be trained well in trained English writing and grammatical skills at Winaum Learning. It offers programs on English Writing and Grammar with interesting sessions in small batches. It also offers programs on Maths Tutoring online and offline, Vedic Maths to develop speed and accuracy, and Handwriting improvement classes for kids. Book a Free Trial.