Maths Classes with Maplemaths Develops
- Maths Classes with Maplemaths develops Conceptual Understanding.
- Maths Speed and Accuracy.
- Maths Skills for children with School Methods of calculation and Speed building techniques.
- Mental Maths skills for High Scoring in Maths Olympiad and School Exams.
The maths classes with MapleMaths program for children is of one year duration divided into four levels . Each level is for three months. This children of KG to class X are eligible to take advantage in developing maths skill with Maplemaths. Students attend 2 classes of one hour each week as part of the curriculum.
We believe every child has different learning pace. Therefore students are taught in small batch sizes to ensure each child gets personal attention.
Every child’s mathematical progress is monitored with continuously with practice tests. Also children are assessed before they join the program and every three months formal assessments are shared with parents.
Each Maplemaths teachers follows the continuous process of training to successfully implement the maths teaching program.
Maplemaths is divided into 3 categories-
- Foundation Program focusing to develop number sense of children
- Junior Program focuses to develop school maths arithmetic skills, mental maths skills, speed calculations , shorts cut methods and word problems. The primary focus is develop four pillars of maths which are addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Senior Maplemaths- Here the program focuses to develop higher maths skills . It covers school methods of calculation and speed techniques.
- It Builds Conceptual Understanding.
- Maplemaths builds and advances maths skills for children.
- Maplemaths focuses to develop mental maths of child reducing rough work , eliminating finger counting.
- It increases the speed of calculations if children.
- It helps children score highly in school maths and math olympiads .
- It complements maths is taught in schools .
- Develops Fluency Through Games.
- It develops confidence and positive attitude towards maths.
- Games and activities at junior levels makes learning maths with fun.